Our goal is to maintain, optimize, and restore balance, well-being, and overall health. We provide non-invasive and long-lasting pain relief without the use of medication or surgery. Our doctors at Rockrimmon Integrated Medical use modern advances in medical techniques and technology when administering our treatments. We provide Integrative Medicine for our patients which focuses on the therapeutic relationship between the practitioner and patient.
Stem Cells in Colorado Springs
One modern medical advancement that has made a massive impact on medicine is stem cell therapy. Through this powerful form of treatment, Integrative Medicine has been able to prolong the function and health of parts of the body where this treatment is used. Patients receive enhanced healing benefits, the reduction of pain, and the restoration of joint functions more rapidly than ever before.
The Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy & Rehabilitation
Clinical research into stem cell therapy has revealed some powerful benefits over the past two to three decades. This medical intervention is a minimally invasive procedure that is designed to replace specialized cells in the human body that have been damaged. The recovery period from this procedure is quick and easy, however, the speed of recovery is far from the only benefit of this Integrative Medicine approach to treatment.
- Reduced Pain: The rapid restoration of damaged tissues results in reduced pain in nearly every instance.
- Increased Functionality: With faster and more complete healing, comes enhanced rehabilitation. This means organs and tissues that are treated this way can heal more completely than they would by using other interventions.
- Reduced Muscle Compensation: After an injury, muscles must compensate to relieve the affected area. After stem cell treatment, the pain of muscle compensation is dramatically reduced.
- Reduced Nerve Damage: Damaged nerves are notoriously slow to heal. Stem cell therapy addresses the reasons for this by providing the healing tools the body needs to heal the damaged nerves.
- Regenerate New Tissue: Often, healing simply means closing wounds. Stem cell therapy helps to re-grow lost or damaged tissue for a level of recovery that was not possible before.
- Rapid Return to Normal Activity: The best benefit of all, is the reduction in the amount of time it takes for patients to return to work and to the activities they love.
If you live in or around Colorado Springs, CO, and you would like more information about our stem cell therapy, call Rockrimmon Integrated Medical today at (719) 593-1969. Connect with one of our doctors to find out if stem cell therapy is right for you.